Wednesday, February 05, 2014

new KI Memories by Hampton Art

One of the fun things about designing for Hampton Art - is that I get to work with products from several different companies they have under their umbrella - Jillibean Soup, KI Memories, Authentique, Studio G and more.

This CHA, Hampton Art released a new KI Memories line called "Playlist" and I love it! There are some fun new embellishments, and bold patterned paper, which I love! I was lucky enough to make a few projects for the Hampton Art booth, using both KI Memories and Jillibean Soup. Today, I want to share my layouts using KI Memories Playlist:
 I love the new diecut backgrounds - they really take the work out of cutting your own. I love the subtle wonkiness of the circles here.
 and I love the new mini acrylic shapes - this camera is my fave  :) how fun are the smiley face sequins too right!!
 One great thing about this line - is one side is masculine and flip it over and it is all girly! Love that idea - plus, you can really intermingle the two sides nicely too!

Here is my girly take on this line:

These alphas are very cool - they are clear and so I layered them over some simple white cardstock to make them pop out on their own! They look great mixed with some Jillibean Soup alphabeans too.
It might be hard to see here - but there are new glitter enamel dots!!! Yes, the best of two of my favorite things - glitter and enamel dots - so cute and smart :)

 That's it for me today!!! Come back tomorrow for a fun Scraptastic project!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable layouts! Love those glitter enamel dots too!

ALINE said...

Beautiful pages!