Monday, April 14, 2014

Jillibean Soup - Wishing You Joy

Good morning! Just stopping in to quickly share a fun card I made for the Jillibean Soup blog this month.

I started with just some simple white cardstock and a scrap of a leftover white circle Placemat that was in my stash and added lots of fun color by adding some punched circles from some of my favorite Jillibean Soup papers.


I stamped the sentiment before I adhered the Placemat and punched circles, and created a quick pocket out of vellum and sequins, attached to the back of the Placemat. I popped the whole thing up with dimensional foam adhesive for fun.



I love that rainbow houndstooth patterned paper from the Birthday Bisque line and added a small strip along the bottom of the card to tie all the colors together! I hope you like the card :)


5 comments:

Jody said...

Great card Nicole! Love it all - very unique!

Unknown said...

Super fun card, Nicole!

ALINE said...

This card is very beautiful!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! I am ALWAYS inspired by your creations :)