Saturday, May 03, 2014

National Scrapbook DAY!!!

Yes, today is the big day and there are lots of great activities all over the internet... today on the Jillibean Soup blog there are lots of goodies up for grabs!


I thought I would share one of my most recent favorite pages made with Jillibean Soup using my favorite Jillibean Soup product - Placemats!!


 I just adore all the Jillibean Soup placemats and especially this Triangle Placemat and had a lot of fun with it on this layout. I was able to grab pieces of paper from different lines and mix them together easily because of it!


Now, you didn't come here just to see my page,... you came here so you could win some Jillibean Soup goodies right!!!

Please leave me a comment here and I will draw a winner for something super cool!! You could win a NEW Jillibean Soup collection kit - Cool As A Cucumber Soup!!!


Also, make sure you head over to the Jillibean Soup blog for a chance to win TONS of goodies at the Jillibean Soup blog and many of our DTs blogs too! 


Good Luck!!

Post a Comment