Friday, October 10, 2014

Jillibean Soup Cards

While I am away in Vegas with the hubby.... I thought I would share a few cards I created for the Jillibean Soup blog this month. I dove right into my stash of scraps to create these and they came together so quickly!

First up, is this all yellow card using lots of Jillibean Soup Wood Sprinkles. I quite simply cut 1" squares of different yellow patterned papers and added them to a card front. Add a little machine stitching, a diecut title and a few wood spinkles and you are done!

 

This next card is a Jillibean Soup mini placemat that I trimmed down slightly. I trimmed off the words that were on the bottom of the placemat and will use that on another project. I added some glitter paper and more small scraps of other colours for fun. I glued them behind the smaller stars and popped the whole thing up with foam adhesive. A soup label sentiment finishes off the card!


I'll be back soon with a video tutorial for Jillibean Soup!


No comments: