Thursday, November 27, 2014

Hello - Jillibean Soup

Hey scrappers and crafty peeps!

Today's post is all about my fur baby.

Our pooch has been with us for 15 years now - we got him a week after we were married for $100. Best money I have ever spent in my life. For real. For those that have pets, I am sure you can relate.

I created this page for Jillibean Soup this month, using a mix of their new collections - Holly Berry Borcht and Soup Staples III.


I adore that woodgrain paper in the Holly Berry Borscht collection - yes it's a holiday line, but as you can see, translates very well with anything really! I added in lots of little bits on this page - some of the new kraft tags, mini placemats, and those fun mini sentiment cards! I love the cute little sayings that are perfect to add to your page in addition to or instead of journaling.

That glitter is new too! It's a fun chunky silver glitter from the Holly Berry Borscht line. It comes in three different vials with separate colors - red, teal and this silver. I added some wet glue around the edge of the star and then added the glitter and let it dry.


I covered the mini paperclip from the Halloween collection with the new polka dot kraft tape to change it slightly and added to the kraft tag.

Still cannot get enough of the Wood sprinkles from Jillibean - I love the mix of wood with epoxy dots!! Even in the large size, which I admit, I wasn't too sure about when I first saw them. They are a great alternative to punching a circle from paper!

Be back soon with more projects ! Have a creative day.

No comments: