Saturday, February 21, 2015

Another Hip Kit share! February kit

Good morning! Just popping in quick to start off my Saturday. I am sharing a page on the Hip Kit blog this morning and thought I would share it here too :)

I created this page using the watercolor looking paper in the kit, by We R Memory Keepers. I love the look and thought the background didn't need a lot - just a few drops of black ( I think every page should have some black on it ).




I'll admit- this page didn't come together as planned. I think it is all the soft colors throwing me off a little. I love this photo of me and my online buddies at CHA this year - posing at Huntington Beach. Some of us had met for the first time and it was great. You know that feeling when you meet people and you all just click. Yeah, it was like that. No drama, no one being weird. Just a good mix of people who get each other. I miss those girls already.

I did diecut from white cardstock a background piece and added papers from the main kit to the back of it so that the colors popped through.



I used lots of little bits from this month's kits - the chipboard, some vellum, flair and even wood veneers by Evalicious that were in the kit.



The page may not have turned out just as I had imagined, but the memories we made that weekend are in that photo. I love those girls and it sucks not knowing when I will see them all again!

I hope you will stop by Hip Kits and check them out - a serious good value and lots in these kits. March is on it's way to me and I cannot wait to get started :)

No comments: