Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Silhouette - You have my whole heart

Hello! I had a new layout hit the Silhouette America blog and wanted to share it with you today! It's a fun and easy one for sure. I think once my designs were cut out, the page came together in less than an hour - which is quite fast for me!


I started by cutting out some doily shapes from some Silhouette Adhesive Backed cardstock. I used "warm gray" for this page. It is a cream color IRL.



I layered the different sized doilies over simple white cardstock on the right side of my page and then added color through my diecut title and some simple strips of paper on the left side of the page. I used the offset feature in the Silhouette software and printed my offset title onto patterned paper. I cut a print/cut design from the Silhouette store onto black adhesive cardstock and it simply stuck over the patterned paper shapes!

 

I love it when a page comes together so quickly and easily with the help of just a few simple products :) So, I want to know - are you a fast or slow scrapper?? What helps you get a project done quickly?


No comments: