Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Jillibean Soup - Happy Hues Paints!

GOOD MORNING!! I am in a happy mood, which is appropriate as I am sharing a page I made for Jillibean Soup using their new Happy Hues paints :)






I used a neutral background paper - the wood plank paper from Soup Staples III and then went a little crazy with color in the form of paint and embellishments. I love the Amiable Aqua color in the Happy Hues collection and used that like mist droplets on my page! It holds up great on darker backgrounds.


I took a mini placemat and the same aqua color and painted it along the bottom of the mini placemat, and added some Gracious Gray along the middle of the placemat, adding in some black Glimmer Glaze I had in my stash for the very top edge:)



You can see some of those droplets I was talking about earlier a little better here:




That's it for me today! If you haven't given these paints a try - I do recommend them, the colors are quite vibrant and cover really nicely, not too thick or thin!

To see more projects using the Happy Hues paints, stop by the Jillibean Soup blog all month

No comments: