Saturday, August 22, 2015

It's August Hip Kit time!


Good morning!! I had a chance to rip into the August kits this week and can't wait to share! My first project is super simple. I really wanted to make good use of the different alphas in the kits, so focused on that for this page.

  Another cute girl spotting

Truth is, I am not great with clean and simple pages. I always feel the need to add more of this or that. In this case, I really wanted the title to be the main thing (other than the photo of course), so did my best to leave things be once the title was there.

  Another cute girl spotting cl1

I love the mix of the woodgrain Thicker with the two different gold alphas - such a great and easy mix! Kimberly really takes all the guess work out of your projects by doing it for us :) I had to add a few of those great Freckled Fawn chipboard glitter hearts - perfect for this page about my girly leaving her girly evidence around the house.

  Another cute girl spotting cl2

 That's it for me today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: