Thursday, October 01, 2015

JustNick - You are my happy




Hello Hello!



This week on the JustNick blog, we are using cut files from the store that are all words/phrases. I created this page with the You are my Happy cut file. I just love how it turned out!





This cut file is one piece - however as you can see, I have it in two colors! There are a few different ways you can do this to get a similar effect.



1) If you have the Designer Edition of Silhouette Cameo- use the knife tool to trim the design and separate it into two pieces. Then, simply cut each out of the paper you want to use!



2) Cut the same image out twice - once from each paper and trim them with scissors - the bonus for this is you have 2 titles ready to go!



I like to do this and as in my example here that is what I did. I simply layered the pink over the yellow cut title and now I have the pink paper "happy" for another layout.








I also used the Heart Background as a layering piece behind my photos of my son, for a little texture and interest to the layered area. I love diecut backgrounds for this purpose!








If you are interested in checking out these cut files here you go:







No comments: