Saturday, October 03, 2015

September Hip Kits!

YAY!  It's the weekend again, which means it's my turn on the blog with a new project using the September Hip Kits!


  Family

 I really love that fun purple/pink striped Dear Lizzy paper in the kits and wanted to use it BUT it was too much for me to use the whole page. I trimmed it down a bit and started layering across my page with different strips of papers from the kits. I added a "hello" diecut tab behind the photo and then some of the Dear Lizzy rub ons to the empty areas.

  Family cl1

 I finished off the page by adding a bunch of the Dear Lizzy rub ons across the other side of the page to carry the design straight across, adding some chipboard hearts and wood buttons from the kit too.

  Famly cl2

 That's it for me today ! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!    

No comments: