Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Fancy Pants 12 days of Christmas - Cookie Exchange



Hello! A few days ago, I shared a sneak peek of a cookie exchange project I made for Fancy Pants Designs and today I thought I would share the whole thing with you!


I participated in a baking exchange at work and thought it would be fun to make little treat bags to gift the cookies I made inside! I grabbed some envelopes from Fancy Pants Designs along with some tags, brag cards, diecuts and sequins from the Wish List collection and went crazy.

I simply layered each item together and held in place with some clothespins from my stash. I thought the recipient could re-use the tags if they chose to!



I typed out my recipe onto some simple white cardstock and then added a similar sized piece of wax paper overtop so that the cookie wouldn't get it all greasy :)




Place the treat and recipe in the envelope and you are set! I think these were fun and SO easy to make! A great idea for neighbour gifts too!



Hope your holiday preparations are slowing down! I am all wrapped and ready :) Now, I am working on CHA projects instead :) Stay tuned for more!



No comments: