Saturday, December 19, 2015

Hip Kit Club November Kit!




Good morning!! I have one last project to share with the November Hip Kits! I wanted to use up some of the exclusive items with some PinkFresh Studio papers for this page.





I will be honest in saying, we don't take a lot of wintery photos here. It really gets almost too cold for the kids to play outside in the winter months.  Luckily, I had this photo of my guys from a few years back that went well with the papers in the kit! Plus, it is them getting along, which doesn't happen too often lately.





I used a leftover piece of cardstock from diecutting I did with the kit, and layered it over my background paper, adding bits of paper, flair and acrylic shapes inside the openings.





I really love the wood veneer and glittery trees in the exclusives this month!





Thanks for stopping by today! I am off to make some sugar cookies with the kids and my mom. One of our holiday traditions :)

Happy Holidays!

No comments: