Sunday, January 03, 2016

Fancy Pants - Hello 2016





Good morning and Happy New Year! I just want to say a big thank you to those of you who have been visiting my blog over the years..

 I hope to make this blog more exciting in the new year... any ideas ! lol


Just sharing a page today using the new Happy Place collection by Fancy Pants Designs. It is so FUN and PRETTY, I think it is my favorite collection of theirs to date. I love this yellow color and used it for my background paper.


I diecut the background with a Confetti background digital cut file from my store JustNick and then backed the holes with patterned paper and white cardstock to create a quick confetti effect. I know I will use this cut file a lot!

I layered a bunch of tags and labels from the Happy Place collection to use as a spot for my journaling, I like this idea :)






I did use a cut file from the Silhouette store too, mixed together with the large diecut numbers by Fancy Pants Designs.




That's it for me today! I wish you all the best in 2016 :)



No comments: