Saturday, January 09, 2016

Hip Kit Club - December kit!

Hello hello! Time to share another December Hip Kits project!


I loved the frame paper in the kit and as soon as I saw it, I knew that I would have to use it filled with different scraps of paper in the kit.


Embrace the silliness


I love having a chance to use up some scraps and this really was the perfect way to do it. I quite frankly took all the bits off my desk and used them to fill in the open areas of the frames. In hindsight, I would have watercolored the edges of the frames...BUT , what can you do ! :)
Embrace the silliness cl2


After all the frames were "full", I added a crazy photo of me at a scrapbook event I taught at earlier this year. They always have a fun photo booth and who would I be if I didn't participate + those glasses were too much fun!
Embrace the silliness cl1


I finished off my page with a Hip Kit exclusive PL card and a combo of alphas from the kits! It really was a very easy page to create. I have one other idea for the 2nd piece of this paper I have... I will use that on my next project this month! Enjoy your weekend - I am at CHA working at the PinkFresh Studios booth! If you are around, stop by and say HI :)

No comments: