Saturday, January 30, 2016

Hip Kits January!!





HEY HEY HEY!! It's Saturday and that means it's time to share a page with the Hip Kit Club January kits! I love this month's kits. So much goodness inside,  I almost didn't know where to start!



I decided to cut the hearts from my cut file this month and make that a bold pattern to the bottom of my page. I took full advantage of the bold mix of patterns in the kit this month and backed each heart with the black/white striped paper with a vellum diecut circle (from JustNick store) and then the popped up diecut hearts over top. I couldn't just leave those alone! I had to add a few little embellies to each heart to create little groupings along the bottom of my page.





I added my photo and then one of the fun wood veneers in the kit - simply adding a touch of gold ink and broke out my Stickles to add a little bit of sparkle too.




That's it for me today! I hope you get a chance to do something creative this weekend! I am finishing off my classes for Moncton Crop and Create!

No comments: