Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Jillibean Soup - shaker/window cards!

Jillibean Soup has a new fun project - Shaker cards! I created a few cards for the CHA booth this year, here they are:



It is hard to tell in this photo, but I used some diamond glaze to set the sequins inside the star shape. It's kind of three dimensional.



Lots of stamping on this one, and some candy treats inside the shaker circle.



This is one of my favorites.. I used some distress ink in two colours (yellow and orange ) and just stitched around later on. Then, I added some sequins and voila - a super easy sun!



I added some watercolor bubblegum circles to the inside of the card, and didn't use the actual shaker insert, so it is more of a window card.






That's it for me today! I will be back later with more Jillibean Soup releases!

No comments: