Saturday, February 13, 2016

More January Hip Kits!





Okay, I have told you how much I LOVED this month's Hip Kits?? I really really do. Not that I don't every month (cause I do), but I love the pops of black in this month's kits!





I really loved added some simple strips of paper to my page. Such a simple thing, but adds a big impact, and such a great way to layer little bits so simply and effortlessly. Really. And Hey, you can use up a ton of scraps from your stash this way too!


From there it is just adding layers of little bits for me. Brads, stickers, and the coolest little acrylic circle embellishments (exclusive for this month). Such a light mint green/aqua color. LOVE!







and how fun are these rub ons by My Mind's Eye in the kit ! I love the pretty butterfly and knew it would fit nicely inside the diecut heart on my page (also a scrap from another project).





Well, that is IT for me! I hope you have a great weekend !






No comments: