Friday, March 18, 2016

Fancy Pants Designs - All About Me



I shared a project the other day over on the Fancy Pants Designs blog and thought I would share the entire thing with you today. I used a lot of the new Attwell collection and a cut file from my digital diecut store JustNick









As you can see, I chose a rainbow of colors for my design and simply diecut them from different patterns of paper in the Attwell, Happy Place and Wish Season collections. I added in a lot of embellishments from the Attwell and Happy Place collections, they mix together quite nicely.










A super easy page once I had cut out the Spacy Circles Background from JustNick on the different patterns of paper and added them together on the page.








Well, that's it for me! I will be back soon with more projects :) I am off to Calgary tonight to work at a Scrapbook and Cards Today Crop and Create event!

No comments: