Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Shimelle - phone photos!

I had a project up over on the Shimelle blog last week and thought I would take an opportunity to share it with you today, in case you haven't seen it!

The topic was all about using phone photos. Truth is for me, I use my phone ALL THE TIME. Rarely do I pull out my big girl camera (which is not even that big) to take photos, and usually it is just to take pictures of layouts :)



The great thing about using your phone is that it is totally accessible. If you are like me, it is always with you and I catch a lot more candid shots than I would have if I was using my actual camera.


We also touch on the subject of using apps for our photos - resizing and filters and all that. I use a few, but mainly I use the app PicFX for both. I wouldn't say I edit every photo that I print, but I often use this app to simply resize the photos for printing if I know that I am going to want something smaller than 4x6.

That's it for me today! Thanks so kick for stopping by! 



No comments: