Monday, April 25, 2016

BPC - Patterned Paper Play



I am excited to announce that I have been working on a new class for Big Picture Classes that I hold near and dear to my heart.


Introducing Patterned Paper Play!




Join me for 4 lessons on how to combine patterned paper in easy and fun ways. Dig into that paper stash I know you all have and create some fun and colorful pages using TONS of paper!








In the four lessons, we will talk about paper selection, patterns, creating an ombre design, using those small scraps and more.







I had a lot of fun with this class and I hope you will join me over at Big Picture Classes  - Class starts May 2, 2016!







While you are there, you can also check out my other class called Stitch It that is still available right now!






If you haven't checked out Big Picture Classes yet, what are you waiting for! You can sign up for a 1 month free trial, take whatever classes you like before you commit! A win -win I think :)

Hope to see you in class.





No comments: