Saturday, August 20, 2016

Fancy Pants Designs - Go BIG or go home!



Last week over on the Fancy Pants Designs blog, we were challenged to scrap those sport photos! Truth is, I have several sporty photos, but never really scrap them!


Since the photos are pretty busy, I chose to use a series of strips of paper along one side of my page and left the other side mainly empty with the exception of a large title and my photos.





I kept the embellishing to a minimum too, just adding a few neutral cork stars to my photo area and some brighter yellow ones along the strips!





I think I like how it came out - lots of colour, but pretty simple too, which is not always something I can accomplish!





To check out more sporty projects, just head over to the Fancy Pants Designs blog

No comments: