Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Jillibean Soup + JustNick Team up







As I mentioned earlier this week, my digital cut file store - JustNick is teaming up with Jillibean Soup all week long!


I kicked it off on the Jillibean Soup blog earlier this week with this project using one of my new favorite cut files on my site - Floral Wreath



I have to admit that this cut file is quite delicate, so intricate that you need to be gentle with it, but the result, I think, it pretty awesome! I chose to line the backs of the flowers and leaves with lots of patterned papers from the new Jillibean Soup collection - Hardy Hodgepodge.





I layered it over top of the background paper from the Soup Staples III collection - I love this wood plank paper and use it over and over again.





I pretty much love this page. It is pretty "me" I think, simple yet a touch complex too.


You can win a $25 Gift Certificate to the JustNick store just for commenting over on the Jillibean Soup blog all week and another chance if you leave a comment over at the JustNick blog or Instagram all week too!





No comments: