Tuesday, September 06, 2016

SCT Magazine cut file freebie!

 Yes, it is that time of the month again, time for another FREE cut file over on the Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine blog!


Since school is basically back in session now for most kids, I thought we should do a school themed cut file for September as it was only appropriate!


Here is this month's freebie:

This bundle comes with several different icons and so many possibilities! I really loved the star aspect and used some stars in a row for my project, the apples to decorate and of course "star student" for my title!  I love that you could use this set again and again with many different results.







I just love how cute those apples are with different papers backing the empty hearts with a few Simple Stories clear stickers on them. Pop those leaves up with some low profile dimensional adhesive and blammo! fun!


Here is how it all came together, with a little stitched border from some icons cut from a Crate Paper Cool Kid 6x6 paper pad along the top of the page.







Now, head over to the SCT blog to grab your FREEBIE today! As always, you can download all the free cut files on the website HERE

No comments: