Thursday, December 01, 2016

Mini boxes & tags!

It's that time of year - time to start prepping for the holidays and wrapping gifts! I love to try to make a few things DIY style and this year, I created these fun mini boxes and tags.

I used the new Fancy Pants Designs collection Merry & Bright that is SO pretty, and totally gift worthy!


I diecut these boxes from a template on my Silhouette Cameo just from some plain textured cardstock. I adhered them together with some glue dots for stability - double sided tape would work great too. They were a little too plain, so I added some punched white cardstock trim and some Fancy Pants Designs corrugated paper to decorate a little.

As you can see, I created little tags for each box using some scraps from my stash.



I like making unique tags for each gift, these are things that make DIY so great, as you can't find that in a commercial store!  This one is simple just some stitched pennant shapes of paper and a piece of flair and a few buttons.



I hand cut the J and Y and added a large red button for my O. So easy and quick!


This one is just a series of strips of holiday themed paper from the collection, stitched together with a mini die cut, some puffy stickers and a few mini buttons too.


They turned out pretty cute and I love the handmade look!





No comments: