Monday, January 09, 2017

SCT Jan freebie



Happy New Year! I am way behind on blogging this week but didn't want to forget to post about this month's cut file freebie over on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog!

Here is the January freebie:





I simply chose to use the 2017 for my title along with the "right now" and a few stars to my page. A cut file is simply a good starting point, and doesn't always need to fill in a complete page right!





I used the Dear Lizzy Saturday collection for this page. I love the pretty yellow, navy and green colors in the collection!

Here is a close up of the cut file portions on the page:





That's it for me today! Here is a link to grab this download for FREE link

I have a few more projects to share, so I will be back later this week :)


No comments: