Friday, December 16, 2005

Another blah day...

Well, perhaps I am a little too organized...but I am feeling quite blah these days! I have all the Christmas stuff done and have been scrapping a lot. I love my layout that I did at the holiday crop on Tuesday...here it is!

Poor Noah...I couldn't resist taking a picture of him wearing my purse and heels! Oh, well, he...well maybe not him, but his future wife and children will appreciate it! I know one day he will look back and have a little laugh!

I made a couple Christmas cards for Noah's teachers at pre-school today, and packaged up their gifts--homemade goodies. His class party is Tuesday and we are going with my Mom. Should be cute...I hear Santa might stop by!*grin*

Not too much to report in my boring life today! Hope everyone else is in a better mood than me... :(! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

totally love the layout nic!