Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tag your It!

Since, Josee tagged everyone that reads her blog, and I do....Here I go:

4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Centennial Concert Hall as an usherette
2. Pizza Hut now as an Area Manager....I haven't had any more jobs!

4 movies that I can watch all the time :
1. Sound of Music
2. Schindler's List
3. 40 year old virgin
4. Titanic

4 places where I have lived:
1. Selkirk, MB
2. Altona, MB
3. Winnipeg, MB
that's it!

4 tv show that I love:
1. Days of our Lives
2. Survivor
3. Big Brother
4. American Idol

4 place where I have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas, twice
2. Ixtapa, Mexico
3. Camping across Canada with my family
4. Minneapolis, Edmonton, Calgary

4 websites that I watch each day:
1. Love Is In The Details
2. Best Scrapbooking Sites.com--to vote for a bad site...LOL!
3. Heidi Swapp
4. All the Love blogs I read

4 meals that I love:
1. My lasagna
2. Schezuan Beef from the Plaza Restaurant--no where else is better
3. Tacos with homemade shells
4. Chicken fingers and fries

4 place that I would like to live:
1. New York
2. Las Vegas
3. Edmonton, only 'cause my oldest buddy lives there!
4. Somewhere in Italy


4 bloggers that i want see answer to these questions: Vanessa, Cristin, Wanda, Angela

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

NICOLE!!! I go to Plaza too!!!!
Ilove the Four Happiness there!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! yummmmy!

Vanessa said...

ohhh nic..update girl update!
are you working on your banner!!