Sunday, March 26, 2006

More Random Thoughts

Just thought I would check in for all your blog readers this fine sunny morning. Not a lot to report...just a few moments of randomness for ya!

1. Lost in poker last night--third place; must practice more...lol
2. Cleaned up my scrap area
3. Bought the boys matching sweaters for Easter--oh, you know there will be a shamelessly posed pic to be coming soon
4. I need a haircut badly
5. I need some new clothes, mine are out of style
6. I need to check out Scrapsubmit again soon
7. I am being published in an online e-zine in April.... It is basically an online magazine. I am thinking like a newsletter. Here is the link to the site: www.scrapstreet.com (If you want to see my stuff--you will need to subscribe to the e-zine)
8. Tomorrow is Day 1 of Rhonna Farrer's 21 day challenge---NOT TOO LATE TO SIGN UP! There are well over 100 people in on it this time....what a great way to interact with fellow scrappers on a semi-common goal. VERY cool idea.
9. Scrapping this afternooon and this coming Friday too--how cool is that!
10. I get to see Jacquie soon! Yippee!

Have a great Sunday!

Nick-out

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

it's dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ONE!!!
okay..i have to dig out my book..and i think i will take it to work along with my watercolors-have a feeling i will need stress relief today!

love the argyles..they are going to look dashing in those sweaters!!

have a super day!

WandaT said...

I need a cut too.
I need new clothes too.
Easter clothes for little people, I got that on Saturday. Very cute dresses.
I'll check out Rhonna's blog later on.