Monday, March 13, 2006

Three Things

Update: Feeling a bit better, for now...

I go this email from Janet from Love Is In The Details last week, and thought I would start it as a blog tag thing:

Three Names you go by
1. Nicole
2. Mom
3. Nick

Three Parts of Your Heritage
1. English
2. German
3. Irish

Three Things That Scare You
1. Birds
2. Any sort of Bug
3. Being alone in a house

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Water
2. Cell phone
3. TV

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Black t-shirt
2. Black fleece pants
3. Dog hair..lol

Three Things You Need in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Honesty
2. Fidelity
3. Comunication

Two Truths and a Lie
1. I am creative
2. I hate my life sometimes
3. I love my MIL...lol

Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
1. eyes
2. shoulders
3. abs

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Scrapbooking
2. Reading
3. Watching TV

Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. Buy a new house
2. Buy a SUV
3. Win the lottery

Three Places You Want to go
1. Las Vegas
2. A cruise--somewhere hot
3. Italy

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1.Travel the world
2. Buy a cabin in the woods
3. Raise my children right

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy
1. I love wearing makeup
2. I am crafty (sorry Bryan!)
3. I love going to the spa

Three Things that annoy you
1. Ass kissers
2. Critical people
3. Ignorant people

Three bloggers I would like to see fill this out
1. Vanessa
2. Melissa
3. Eva

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

glad to hear you are feeling a bit better..sucks to be sick and still have to be up and at em for the kiddo's...rest up chickie...scrapping to done!!!!!

melissa said...

duh--I just posted on your other post asking if you were feeling any better, lol!!

Vanessa said...

hee hee...and i know which one is the lie!!!!