Tuesday, April 25, 2006

5 days later

We have tiles up....grouting and painting the kitchen tomorrow. Ian is off work, so we have the whole day which is excellent.

Received my messenger bag from Elisa Lou, I got the wrong one. It is no biggie, I just need to decide if I want it, or to return it for the original one I wanted. This will take about 3 more weeks. She is out of town right now, doesn't have one made in the style I chose....so I will have to decide today. The one I got is brown with blue flowers on it. Still cool, just not sure. Feedback wanted! Let me know what you think. I think the brown with blue dots is a little funkier....more my speed, kwim?

Going cropping tonight. Haven't even unpacked since last week. Been too busy with the kitchen thing.

Next weekend is National Scrapbook Day! I am super excited. Gonna crop the day away for 12 straight hours. There is an online crop at my favorite scrappy site Love Is In The Details. You should check it out! Lots of fun to be had for sure, and I am sure cool prizes. The DT and Lori never let us down in that department!

Well, that's my update for today! Hopefully, I can share some pics with you later of the kitchen. It is still a little messy right now...tomorrow it will be better!

Oh, and for those nosey Love Is In The Details members who THINK that I have some ???? or ?????? secret----I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!! Give it up!

Nick-out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ???? stuff is driving me nuts and I'm not even really involved !
Hope it ends soon so you can get it off your back. Good luck with the kitchen, mine hasn't been updated since the 70's so I understand.
Thanks for another great song !

LoriW

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That sucks about the bag-I know how you feel. You must have been so disapointed when you opened it. But,OMG Nicole!! The brown with the blue flowers is my fave!!!!! It is soooo me!!! I wish I could buy it off you.

Deborah

Vanessa said...

i love the brown with flowers!!! but the blue dots totally rocks too!
can't wait to see your kitchen!