Saturday, April 15, 2006

As Luck would have it...

I have been LUCKY!

I suppose you could say that April is now officially my lucky month!

Here is how I have come to this conclusion. Every April, a shift happens in our bank account...you see for some reason, it always occurs in April..don't know why..it just does!

So, this month, we were fortunate enough to get a fairly considerable income tax cheque(s), I won $55 in lotto tickets (which I NEVER purchase, but did on a whim the other day), I won $25 in GC to Love Is In The Details store from Janet's contest, $30 in poker last night, and today someone RAK'd me $15 to Love Is In The Details store....WOWSERS!

PLUS, even better, I have one layout in the Scrapstreet.com monthly e-zine .

So, I guess you could say I am having a good day.

And May isn't looking too shabby yet either....I have a layout in PaperArt coming out, National Scrapbook Day, and of course, the Brandon Crop will be a blast!

HAPPY EGG HUNTING!

Nick-out

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

way to go!!!!!!!!
i think i need your luck to rub on of on me!
enjoy your cashola!

ScrapBookHim said...

way to go, you lucky duck!

and Vanessa totally agree that the luck needs to rub off!