Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Been scrappin!

I haven't posted much lately...I have been busy scrappin! I had a bunch to upload, but these are my favorites.

For the Book of Me challenge from February (I know, I am a little behind) at Love Is In The Details:
Another one of some old pics of Noah that popped up in an old roll of film--I know, film--that was lying around that I finally managed to develop. Love that Sassafrass Lass paper:

And another one of Lucas that we had taken in January. Gotta love that Crate Paper:


Gotta go! Off to feed the kiddos and run some errands!

Nick-out

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

ka...soft looks totally different than it did last night...LOVE IT!

word association..very cool!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love all of these....particularly the one with all the circles-so amazing!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the middle is my fave!!
but love them all, of course!

Deborah

Anonymous said...

Your pages are great! I am checking in frequently! So nice!
Such creativity!