Sunday, May 07, 2006

National Scrapbook Day Y'all!

SO? Did you have as much fun as I did!

Love Is In The Details had an online crop, and you KNOW I was there! Vanessa had invited me over to her place so we could crop away the day together...good times.

I got ALOT done...8 layouts...plus the 4 I did on Friday night with Nola! WOW!

Here are my two favorites from NSD:



Did I mention that I got the new Freestyle book! Well, I definately should, as the You colour my world layout (above) was inspired by Kim Henkel--Thanks Kim!

Anyways, had a blast--hope you all did to!

5 more sleeps till the Brandon crop! Yippee---many more hours of endless cropping delight! So much to pack, so little time!

On another note:

1 more sleep until I get new flooring inmy kitchen and bathroom! Can't wait for Tuesday night when it all comes together--it won't be my dream kitchen, but it will be a bit better than it was--and easier for us to sell our house....that is what it is all about!

Been looking at a few houses in the area and price range....dumps I gotta say--brutal. Guess that is good news for us, as I think at least, that our house is not a dump. We are gonna wait a few weeks, do some spring cleaning--ie. clean the closets out and then get some real estate agent feeback...and then see what happens!

Anyway, time to go!

Nick-out

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

FreE is my favoritist layout!
cropping was great--glad you could make it!