Tuesday, March 27, 2007

21 days

without complaining.

Could you do it?

If you have been reading this blog...you will know that this is a BIG problem for me. I have a tough time seeing the bad side of things. For example, Noah has a problem with his eye--I automatically think he is going to be blind in that eye...seems drastic,but he does have a serious problem and we were told it could happen. Me being me, goes with that "it could happen" to mean "it will happen".

Anyways, this was a topic on Oprah today. I thought it was kinda cool.

If you are at all interested in learning more check out:
COMPLAINTS

4 comments:

sugarplum14 said...

Yeah.. I don't think I could go 21 days without complaining either. I had this discussion with someone the other day, and they said you'd have to define "complaining" but I think that if you make even a statement in a negative manner.. it's a complaint! lol

Scrappytbear said...

i dont think I can go 21 minutes without complaining about SOMETHING :(:(:( but 21 days is all it takes to form a habit so we should be trying harder I suppose. But someone else will be telling you, bottling up all that frustration is bad for you too! It's good to vent occassionally! Maybe not every 21 minutes but occassionally. Pick your favorite advice person and take their advice heheheh!
I hope Noah's eye is going to be ok!

Julie said...

I know for certain that I couldn't go that long without complaining.Eventhough I come off as being funny and positive all the time, I have my moments of doom and gloom.I worry about things I can't control. I guess I have to take one day at a time,and figure that if He brings me too it,He will bring me through it.;)

Vanessa said...

21 days..would be a lofty goal for me..but it wouldn't hurt to try..what is the worst that could happen??? maybe i would self combust? lol.