Friday, September 14, 2007

Update







OK, so I think I might of offended a few people with the last post. It was not my intention to offend anyone who is my friend -- really, I appreciate each and every one of you for every ounce of support and laughter we have shared.




Anyways, onto new business.




Today is my last day at PH. YAY!




I am glad it is over. I thought it would be tough dropping off all my stuff -- it wasn't.




It was brutal handing my stuff over and the IT guys, runs up and grabs my laptop, and gets cracking to delete everything. HA HA ... I did that already. He could hardly wait to get into it. Brutal.




So, now I wait and see what happens with the legal issues I am facing to decide on.




Noah started Kindergarten on Monday! He did great. Serious excitement happening. I was sad, but I think it was more because I can't pick him up and drop him off, rather than him being in school, kwim?




Has been a stressfull time...but will get through it. Worse things can happen right?




This week's blog topic over at Love Is In The Details is Photography.


Love it.




I love taking photos. I am not the greatest shutterbug out there, but I seriously have this addiction to all things pictures.




My Dad loves photography too. It is in my blood.




I want so badly to take a good course, to enhance my skills. I have gotten better this past year, but would love to learn more.




I learn a lot from my friends who also take a lot of photos -- Vanessa being one. She has this knack to taking amazing shots of items, people, places...you name it! Her perspective is amazing. I have learned a lot from her.




So, I will leave you with a few of my favorite shots from this summer!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Shots Nicole!! Glad things are over with PH for you. Have fun at your new job.

Vanessa said...

love your photos you posted!!!
you have some rocking pics there..love the tunnel one-great perpective!
photography is so much FUN!
you made go awwww when you mentioned my name--thanks nicole :-)

Julie said...

I think the reason why you had an easy time leaving PH is because you were ready.I hope all goes well with the new job. Your pics are great! Love your boy's smiles.