Monday, March 31, 2008

yikes

has it been over a month already...sorry peeps...just suck at the whole blog thing apparently.

Tagged by Vanessa so here goes:

7 random things

1. I am too organized
2. I worry too muchwhat others think
3. Ketchup chips are the devil
4. So is the baconater. Damn Wendy`s
5. Continuing on my WW journey, although it is getting longer and harder to do
6. I need to find a new job again. Somewhere where I am appreciated and paid enought
7. I wish for 3...and I don`t mean on this list.

I tag -- Laura, Carole and Jocie!!

Have you been to LIITD lately...if not, get you butt over there!!!! Lori has had her butt busy working on a new format to the forums, and shopping page! Hell , the whole site...and some crafty chicka made a new banner, which I am particularly fond of... ;)

Ciao

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

yes....LOVE your banner-2 thumbs up!

Julie said...

LOL......love your banner plug.It is awesome:)

Boo said...

It's about time Nicole! ;o)

Ooooh, I love the banner too. Want to give a tutorial???

Enjoyed reading your random thoughts. Sorry to hear work is not all it should have been.

I've put my thoughts on my blog. :o)

Anonymous said...

That is quite the loverly banner, eh! :)
~eva

Laura said...

Hey Nic,
just seeing this now...sorry! That trip I took had me pretty consumed with other stuff instead of blogs!
I'll incorporate this random 7 into my trip reports.
I really like the new banner..you should be very proud of it!
I hope your wish for 3 comes true!!
Good luck with the job situation!