Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And the award goes to....



So, a good friend of mine, that I met through scrapbooking .. Carole .. issued me this award -- how sweet is that!!!

here is how it works.....

1. Only 5 people allowed.

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

=====================================================================================
Well, #1 -- this is tough to just choose 5.
#2 -- I doubt that 4 are dedicated followers of my blog... do 4 people even read this never updated thing!?
#3 -- someone new from somewhere else? Hmm...

I choose:

Vanessa
Deborah
Lisa
Jocie
Anne-Marie

Happy blogging chickas!

5 comments:

Boo said...

Muaaaahhhhhhh!

I am a dedicated blog reader of yours.... that is when you update it. ;o)

Julie said...

I stalk your blog Missy! Cute award. I have never seen that one before.

Laura said...

I'm a blog stalker too!!

Jacqueline said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm reading and watching for updates. I never thought about telling you that when I first read this post but I was just checking to make sure I hadn't missed any updates and realized this was the last one you wrote. Hope you get back to blogging soon.

Jocie said...

You have been tagged Miss Nicole!