Wednesday, November 12, 2008

sniff sniff

Been feeling a cold coming on for a few days now...a couple people at my work have been sneezing anc coughing, so i figured it was bound to cross my path.


Well, it has..I could barely talk yesterday. DH tells me I should stop yelling at the kids..lol, but really, it is awful. Sucks too, when you can't do anything about it, even sleep. Besides the cold and my DH's snoring, I haven't been sleeping the last few nights. Makes for one cranky pregnant lady, that is for sure.

I did manage to get things ready for painting before the cold hit me over the head, so DH had no choice yesterday but to finish it off. I took a few pics, so I will try to post them in the next day or so.

Oh, yeah, and same with the halloween photos of my kids on Halloween that I keep forgetting to post....and the pages, I mean to post. Sucks when photoshop is not acting nice to me.

It was my niece's 5th b-day yesterday, had to go over to my sister's place for dinner, spent most of the afternoon there too, so that kids could burn some energy. This weekend is her actual party at a hotel's waterslide park. Man, we didn't have parties like that when I was a kid. My sister tells me I can waterslide, but I am not sure I am comfortable with it at 6 mths pregnant.

I did manage to get 3 pages done this weekend, can post a couple of them later on along with all the other photos that I have promised to post.

Nick-out

3 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you get over this cold mess soon. Nothing worse than being sick and not being able to take anything for it. Maybe you need to go to the Dr. and get some antibiotics.

I can't wait to see your pictures and layouts.

Bonnie said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Vanessa said...

feeling better today missy?
lets see the pics..i loved the wall color-i want to see it ON the wall!!!!