Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beginner's sewing

So, I think I am gonna register today for a beginner's sewing class I found in the Leisure Guide that starts in January....my machine is dying a slow death and I think it will cost me just as much to get it fixed as to buy a new machine...so, after discussion with DH... he tells me I can buy a new machine, as long as I take the class... win win for me!

I am quite excited now...just need to find someone to watch the rugrats for a few weeks and then I can go shopping for a machine! Sorry Bertha, you are being replaced!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG Nicole!! I want to take lessons but they are too far for me so a friend is coming to my place starting in Jan to teach me how to use my machine. :o)
Poor Bertha!!!

Vanessa said...

I would really like to get in on it--i am feeling like quilting could be FUN! Could buy "fat squares" and get down with making a groovey blankie!

If I can't go I will be hitting you up for the tips :-)

Jocie said...

That is awesome that you get a new sewing machine and lessons!!!!