Monday, December 08, 2008

eyeglasses

I need a new pair of frames for my glasses...my old ones are at least 12 years old... since I am so pale...it was tough for me to find some that I like. I love the chunky frame look, but they look brutal on me...

Here are a couple I found that I like..note the bling action :)




So, they are pretty expensive...and just for the frames...Ian tells me to get them, but really, they are a lot for the frames, not to mention the cost of the lenses...however, the last time I bought glasses was over 10 years ago...so it is not like I am giong to have to replace anytime soon. Even my prescription hasn't changed that much, she gave it to me since my glasses are so out dated.

Anyways, off I search for new specs! Think I might order the frames online and get the lenses made here...? anyone order glasses on the internet before?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try a few pairs on and take pics. Post them and then we can tell you which we like best on you. ;o)

Scrappytbear said...

too cool....Im thinking its time for new frames but I really dont like much of anything that is popular right now and as soon as it grows on me, it will be out of style again. SIGH.

redmom said...

You haven't bought new frames for 12years....it's time darling, it's time!!! LOL