Friday, December 19, 2008

Slice examples

I meant to add some comments to my last blog entry on the layouts, as I used my slice to make a couple of the accents on the pages.

On this page here, I used the Slice to make the heart, then added some white puffy paint. I cut the same size heart twice -- one on one side of the crate paper, and again on the back side of the same paper. Then, I put one pattern inside the scallopy heart and used the white on the outside scallopy part. Love that scallopy heart shape.



And then on this page, I used the Noteworthy cartridge for the letters that spell "family", as well as the brackets...added some stickles to them and diamond glaze. The font is nice and you can even select what size you want. Easy peasey.



Oh, and one more page I forgot to upload earlier. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last LO too. You got a slice?? That is cool. How do you like it?

Vanessa said...

they look great!
thanks for pointing out the slice stuff...i was wanting to see the real life results-looks smashing!

Boo said...

Looks like your Slice is a lot of fun Nicole!!! I love each of these layouts!!!! You rock my friend!!!