Friday, January 30, 2009

Attention Scrappers

If you are in the mood for some fun challenges and scrapping this weekend....join a whole bunch of us at SkrapNChat this weekend for an online crop! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun and there are interesting challenges & make and takes planned!

Deb is coming over tomorrow to crop away the day with me...so, I look forward to some girl time since DH is finally off on Saturdays now!!!!!!

Of course, DH doesn't mind, as it is Superbowl weekend, so he can sit in front of the boob tube all weekend with the pre and post game stuff...he is a NFL junkie...lol

Been looking at all the new CHA scrapping goodies coming out...honestly, there are a few things here and there that I love - but not a ton! There isn't one thing off the top of my head that I MUST have. I am sure that will change once I see a few things IRL, kwim?

Stay tuned on Sunday for some news I have been excited about!

Have a great weekend! Hope to see you at the online crop!

7 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

Woohoo!!! Can't wait.
I just may come over tonight too. Are you okay with that?

Looking forward to hearing your news on Sunday...

Michelle said...

I'll be there!

Julie said...

Football!!!! I don't get it,I seriously don't get it,but anyway it will keep him occupied.

I will see you on-line at the crop! Have fun with Deb;)

redmom said...

Ok only 2 more days...you know I'll be stalking on Sunday waiting for the news!! But then again you'll have it up before I even get out of bed I'm sure! LOL

Jocie said...

Hmmm news...I LOVE news :)

Boo said...

Oh I'll be checking in for your news!!! I may just have to check out the online crop... ;o) I need a kick start to my mojo again.

Anonymous said...

Haha. gotta love it when dh's are so into sports that they don't care what you are up to.
wondering what your exciting news might be.