Tuesday, April 14, 2009

K, so I am 2 weeks behind

But here are a few pics of Addison at 4 weeks (she is 6 weeks now)








Also, with the help of a friend.. ;), I stumbled across a new scrapsite that has an awesome store and friendly forum! It is called The Paper Passion! Check out the blinkie on the sidebar!

Along with a lot of other sites, they are hosting an online crop for National Scrapbook Day..I think I might check it out along with SNC too!


Been trying to get lots of scrapping done...and have actually gotten a lot of things accomplished. Have some So Sketchy! to share this week along with a couple pages for Skrap N Chat. Have missed scrappign with my chickas...and managed a day away last weekend..needed that.















8 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

omg, those pics are adorable!!
ohhhhhhh, the last one is the sweetest thing ever.

p.s. Julie, little Addison smiled at Aunty Deborah today. Aren't you jealous? lol

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable!!!

Julie said...

She is just precious! I love her little hat.She looks so angelic.

Can't wait to see your pages!

Vanessa said...

Adorable photos..love the last one!!
V

Tanya said...

Oh my Nicole...she is just the sweetest little thing. Georgeous pics...awesome. Love them!

Anonymous said...

such an adorable little girl you have there.

- laterg8r

Rosa said...

Your daughter is beautiful! I miss having babies so small and beautiful! They honestly can't do any wrong at all at this age!

Laura said...

oh Nicole, she is gorgeous.