Saturday, May 23, 2009

A

Here is my page that was posted yesterday on SO Sketchy!... I love this sketch...check it out here.






Supplies used:

Patterned paper: Making Memories, Crate Paper, MME

Tags: Fancy Pants, Jenni Bowlin

Foofala buttons

Stickles

Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart

Prima bling flourish

Misc. letter stamps

Martha Stewart pattern stamps

Stampin' Up! red ink

Staz On ink

Webster's pages trims

Maya Road & Making Memories pins
Sewing machine and thread
Lots O' edge distressing

I made the big "A" with my Slice. I stamped the cardstock with the Martha Stewart pattern stmaps...and then cut out the letter with my Weddign font set...I love love it!!! The letters are so scripty..I love that font for pages of Addison.

5 comments:

Julie said...

OK, If I have already made a comment on this LO,just delete one....lol.That is what short term memory loss will get you.I love this! You are rocking the girly layouts.I think distressing could be the new you! Awesome,everything about it!

Boo said...

I LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa said...

This layout is simply adorable!
I love the photos!
V

Laura said...

WOW!!! Nicole, this is gorgeous.
I see you have had no problem switching gears from the boys pages to the girl ones..they are just as amazing!

Jocie said...

What a beautiful LO Nicole!!