Monday, May 04, 2009

A few NSD pages

Deborah's white on Kraft CS challenge on a simple card:
For my mom.. nice and simple card.

aw...don't you think I look like Lucas...or I gues I should say... he looks like me?


I like how this one turned out. Love that BG paper.
For the sketch I did for Skrap N Chat... there is a story behind this layout.. :)

For a tool challenge at Skrap N Chat. Truth is, I added a few buttons afterwards..lol

For the use your Best stuff challenge... I love the October Afternoon stickers and those American Crafts letters...and this photo my Dad took was perfect!
Hope you all had a fun, productive National Scrapbook Day...!
Stay tuned for some AWESOME sketches from Ally at So Sketchy! .. I am telling you, I love doing her sketches. I love the pages for May..can't wait to share them!!








5 comments:

Julie said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! You rocked the NSD challenges. I love the one of you! Perfect papers and embellishing.Great facts about you too.Can't wait to see your May So Sketchy work.

Boo said...

I'm slowly picking my jaw up from the floor Nic!!! WOW! Your work is truly inspirational!!!!

Vanessa said...

I love all the pages...lots of stuff I want to scraplift! Cute Cute!!

V

redmom said...

Well you certainly go lots done! I alwyas love looking at your stuff!
k...soccer 4nights a week, we did that last year! Hope we don't all freeze tonight!

Jocie said...

Whoa...you did lots for NSD!! Good for you!! All I did was a couple cards LOL