Thursday, July 30, 2009

A couple more pages to share

Here is a page I did for a layout tag at Skrap N Chat... layout tags are so much fun!! Gotta thank Tracey for always hosting it!


I did this for today's DT word/title challenge over at The Paper Passion... I chose RELAX as the word!
And here are the pages I created for The Paper Passion using the July kit.. seriously, Rosa makes THE BEST kits out there. I loved EVERYTHING in the kit. I mean, EVERYTHING. She packs a lot in one kit,and there is always an add on option too!! One of the best kits I have worked on --- and I have worked with lots of kits!! ;)
I happen to love all the stitching on the waves I did.. wasn't even hard either!

Did you notice the shiny top to the 'play' letters?? that is made with Smooch.. ! You can get it in several colours at The Paper Passion store!! Neat product for sure!

Here are a few cards I also made with the kit!!

Hope you are managing some scrapping in this summer..I sure have!!






7 comments:

Jocie said...

You are a scrapping machine Nicole!!!! Great stuff!

laterg8r said...

great scrappy goodness - you sure are getting tons done! TFS

Vanessa said...

Lots of good stuff to see here :-)
I love that relax layout..sweet!!!
V

hayleycreates said...

Great work Nicole! Very inspiring!

Rosa said...

Wow Nicole...you sure worked that kit! Love the layouts and the cards..way too cute!

Julie said...

Well you rocked the kit! I love all your layouts and the cards.Sweet photos too.

Kathy said...

Ohhhh I just love what you did with the waves! I ended up using the other side from my kit and cut into the waves :( Maybe I still salvage some of it lol Great cards and layouts! I love your style!