Monday, August 03, 2009

Tagged by Hayley!

I was tagged a few days ago by Hayley and now I finally have time to play along... :)

Here are the deets:

1. Collect the book that you have most handy
2. Turn to page 1613
3. Find the 5th complete sentence
4. Cite the sentence on your blog
5. Pass it on to 5 other bloggers

OK...since I have NO books handy of my own right now.. ( way too much craft things going on personally and DT wise ) I grabbed Ian's book... which was right in front of my face.

1. Bill James Handbook ( it is a baseball statistics book)
2. There is no page 1613.. so I went to the very last page 506.
3. hmm...fifth sentance...lol
4. "notes"

yep...that is it.. lmao!!!

Ok maybe these 5 bloggers will have better luck than me!!!

Deborah
Jocie
Wendy
Aphra
Zoe
4.

1 comment:

laterg8r said...

nick, i'm pretty sure it should be page 161! not a lot of books go to page 1613 LOL - funny sentence :)