Thursday, October 01, 2009

I have a lot of scrappy good news to share!!

First...I am VERY excited to announce that I have been asked to be the Design Team Co-Ordinator for The Paper Passion.




I have been busy working behind the scenes for the crop that will be next weekend... and getting a few things organized!! Very excited to be working with the new set of DTers on the site --Vanessa, Dorrie, Katie, Deborah, & Kelly (her blog is coming :) ). I hope you will all join us to see what we have in store as far as challenges, tips/techniques and scrapping good times!



I have also received some FREAKIN' AWESOME scrapping news this week -- but I can't share it just yet.. you will have to stay tuned for now and trust me.. I was screaming with giddiness yesterday!!!




Last but not least, I am also very excited to reveal a little project a few of us have been working on behind the scenes.. top secret stuff you know.. Check it out:




More later! :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

This is amazing!!!!!!!! Congrats:) I am so happy for you! I'll spread the word for sure.

Jocie said...

Awesome news on TPP!! WTG Nicole!

Vanessa said...

Nicole--congrats to you!!! I think you are a most fabulous choice-whoohoo!

Kelly said...

I'm really excited to work with you, Nicole! My blog is up and running now. :-)

Boo said...

Woot Woot Woot Congrats Nicole. I'm so happy for you!!

Dorrie said...

COngrats Boss!! Looking forward to this new venture with all of you and you will certainly find me following Mission Create!!!
Can't wait to hear the rest of the good news...