Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mission 009

is up at Mission Create! Check it out HERE

Lots of cool concepts again this week.. Here is the page I did for it!


Lots of pages to share.. just got my photoshop working on my PC.. need to re-take pics and edit my photos to share. I need time to do it!

Also -- it is about 5 weeks tomorrow until I go to back to the ol' grind again at work. :(

This year has flown by! My girl is getting so big and has been walking on her own now for about 2.5 weeks or so. She is one busy chicka!

Hope you will give this Mission a try for the MC blog.. it was a fun one. and there is a GREAT prize up for grabs too!!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love your page Nicole---It is so pretty!

I can't believe you are returning to work so soon--it went by way to fast!

Julie said...

This is a great page! I can't believe a year has gone by so fast either.You never told me Addison was walking:( Some new photos are in order I do believe ;)

Kathy said...

What a beautiful page Nicole! I love all the texture!

Boo said...

Lovely page Nicole! Sweet! It hasn't been a year, has it? Gosh that flew right by!